How To Join
- Prospective members can submit an application to join using the online (preferred) or hardcopy forms shown below.
- If applying for Associate membership please attach a scanned copy of your qualifications when prompted as your application cannot be assessed without a copy of your degree or evidence thereof.
- When you submit the completed online application you will receive a confirmation email.
- Once your application has been assessed and approved an invoice outlining the membership fee will be sent to your nominated email address. Instructions for payment will be included.
- Your membership will only be finalised once payment is received.
- A new member pack is mailed to all fee paying new members. This includes a membership certificate for the current membership year (July 1 - June 30), copies of the latest Clinical Biochemist Reviews and the most recent Clinical Biochemist Monograph.
- If you have a degree from an approved University or equivalent you can join as an Associate member which entitles you to all the member benefits listed on the Membership page of this website - click here to view
- Associate members are eligible to serve on the AACB Council and Executive
- Associate members also represent the AACB on a number of Government and International Committees
- If you don't have a degree or are currently studying for a degree you can still join the AACB as an Affiliate.
- AACB Affiliates are entitled to all privileges except voting rights, admission to office and application for higher qualifications
- Student Affiliates should be enrolled for full-time study for an undergraduate degree in Science or Applied Science at an approved University
2015/2016 Member Subscriptions
Associate 5yrs +