CPC17 - Scholarships
AACB Chempath Course Scholarships
Congratulations to the 2017 Course scholarship recipients:
- Ashleigh Cotton, Wellington SCL, NZ
- Julie Sherfan, Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (SSWPS), NSW
- Jimmy Tran SA Pathology, SA
- Kate Waller, Mater Pathology, QLD
AACB is offering up to four scholarships (2 local and 2 interstate/overseas) to attend the 2017 RCPA AACB Chemical Pathology Course in Hobart, TAS from the 6-10 February 2017.
- Local scholarships include a full registration to attend the course
- Interstate/Overseas scholarships include full registration to attend the course, economy class airfare and 5 nights accommodation.
Note: if an overseas member is successful then the scholarship will cover up to AUD$2000 to assist with travel and/or accommodation. Full registration is included.
The applicant must be a financial member of the Association and been a member for 18 months or more, at the close of applications (ie. from 11 May 2015). The applicant must not have received an AACB Scholarship during the proceeding 12 months (Jan-Dec 2016). Favourable consideration will be given to early career scientists (<10 yrs) and members who contribute to their local AACB Branch Committee.
Successful applicants will be required to provide a report to the Editor of the Clinical Biochemists Newsletter for inclusion in the June 2017 issue.
APPLICATIONS HAVE NOW CLOSED.