CPC17 - Social Program
Welcome Drinks - Monday 6 February
1730-1830, Wrest Point
An opportunity for delegates and speakers to network and meet on the first day of the course.
Included in full registration.
Additional tickets: $50.00
Optional Dinner - Wednesday 8 February
1900-2230, Pier One Restaurant & Bar, Wrest Point
Cost: AU$63.00 per person.
Note: the optional dinner is booked separately to the CPC registration.
Join committee, speakers and fellow delegates for dinner at Pier One Restaurant & Bar at Wrest Point, TAS. The waterfront restaurant provides stunning views across the River Derwent.
Price includes a three course meal with choices (see sample menu below). A glass of house wine or tap beer is also included. Drinks can then be purchased at the bar.
SAMPLE MENU ONLY (with choices)
Note: menu will change to seasonal menu - this will be provided when available.
- STORM BAY SEAFOOD CHOWDER smoked fish / house made ciabatta bread
- SLOW COOKED LARK WHISKY CURED OCEAN TROUT spiced apple / compressed cucumber & fennel / walnuts
- BRAISED FIVE SPICE SCOTTSDALE PORK BELLY bok choy / shitaki mushroom / fine egg noodle / fragrant master stock
- PAN SEARED HUON SALMON corn purée / avocado / asparagus / bean salsa
- ROASTED CHICKEN BREAST quinoa / roasted cauliflower & onion / salsa verde
- GRILLED NORTH MIDLANDS LAMB RUMP roasted garlic mash / ragout of baby peas & broad beans
- WARM CHOCOLATE BROWNIE grilled banana / peanut butter ice cream / toasted marshmallow
- HONEY-BAKED RED APPLE spiced stout pudding / hazelnut cream / cider gel / Granny Smith apple sorbet
- CREAMED WHISKEY BRÛLÉE chocolate filled cinnamon doughnut / orange marmalade sorbet