AACB 2017 - APFCB-AACB Travelling Scholarships
APFCB-AACB TRAVELLING SCHOLARSHIPS
APFCB is pleased to announce the offer of 2 (two) scholarships of SGD 2000 each for successful candidates to attend the Australasian Association of Clinical Biochemists 55th Annual Scientific Conference to be held in Melbourne, VIC from 12-14 September 2017.
Criteria for acceptance:
- Less than 20 years of service in the field of Laboratory Medicine
- Member of an APFCB member-society
- Abstract accepted to AACB 55th Annual Scientific Conference
- Unable to find funds to cover expenses from other sources (acknowledged by employer for employee or university officer for student)
- Complete the application form no later than 21 July 2017.
The Scholarship awards SGD 2000.
The application together with proof of acceptance of abstract(s) and a letter from the applicant’s supervisor confirming that the abstract(s) has (have) not been previously presented and that the applicant has had less than 20 years of service in laboratory medicine must reach the Chair of the Education Committee by Friday, 21 July 2017.
The scholarships will be paid after the poster/oral presentation at the AACB ASC in Melbourne. Should the awardee not be present for his/her oral or poster presentation(s) the scholarship will not be paid.
The Scholarship also includes a complimentary full registration to attend the AACB Annual Scientific Conference, courtesy of the AACB.
Completed applications along with proof of abstract acceptance and a letter from the applicant's supervisor (as per above) should be sent to the Chair of the Education Committee, Tony Badrick at Tony.Badrick@rcpaqap.com.au by 21 July 2017.
- APFCB-AACB Scholarship Application Form (194.7 kB)