AACB 2017 - Sponsorship & Exhibition
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITION
It is our great pleasure to invite you to participate in this event.
AACB is pleased to present the highlight event on the clinical biochemistry events calendar, the AACB 55th Annual Scientific Conference with the theme of 'Time Sensitive Testing'. The Conference will be held in Melbourne, Victoria, at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park Hotel from the 12-14 September 2017.
The conference, exhibition and associated social events provide a range of opportunities for networking, building relationships and marketing your brand. Packages have been designed to meet the needs of you, our sponsors and provide you with maximum exposure prior to, during and after the conference.
We look forward to partnering with your organisation for the AACB 55th Annual Scientific Conference in Melbourne in September 2017.
Download Exhibition Floor plan (over 70% already sold!)
Sponsorship Opportunities available include:
- Conference Dinner
- Industry Gala Function (Welcome Function)
- Industry Symposia (2 still available)
- Plenary Sessions Sponsor
- Delegate Satchels
- Delegate Lanyards
- Wifi Sponsor
- and more.
Partnering with the AACB 55th ASC will provide a fantastic opportunity to network and to promote your products and services in a facetoface environment.
This includes opportunities to:
- maximum exposure for threedays at a premier national conference
- the opportunity to demonstrate your company’s commitment to the industry
- an opportunity to build and reinforce strategic relationships
- time to network with industry colleagues and key decision makers
- a cost effective way to reinforce your company’s brand and build brand awareness amongst a relevant audience
- access to a broad network of industry partners from the public and private sectors
- opportunity to present latest innovations and new products or services to a key audience, and
- increased marketing opportunities including visibility on the conference website and associated marketing materials.
The Organising Committee is committed to working with you to ensure your organisation receives maximum benefit, and are happy to discuss specific requirements with you. Please note all opportunities are subject to availability and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
Align yourself with the leading conference for Clinical Biochemistry in the Australasian region.
Support categories will be recognised in the following combined sponsorship/exhibition levels:
- Principal Sponsors: $20K+
- Major Sponsors: $10-$19,999K
- Supporting Sponsors: $3K-$9,999K