2017 RCPA AACB Chemical Pathology Course
6-10 February 2017, Wrest Point, Hobart TAS
- Download the Delegate Information flyer here
- Online registration is now closed. Email email@example.com for registration enquiries.
- Full program available here
410 Sandy Bay Rd, Sandy Bay, TAS 7005
- 41 lectures, 3 case study sessions and an interactive quiz
- Session themes covering basic techniques, lab management, molecular, pregnancy, calcium and bone, renal, cardiac, endocrinology and liver.
- Opportunities to meet the examiners
- Key local and interstate experts of clinical chemistry
Who should attend?
- Trainee Chemical Pathologists and Scientists preparing for higher qualifications with the RCPA or AACB.
- Fellows and Members of both groups who wish to participate as part of their continuing education.
- Scientists and Registrars working in the field (including diagnostics support professionals).