Welcome to the new AACB website!
The AACB staff have been working on this all year and are excited for you to be able to finally check it out.
Please note that your login details from the old AACB website DO NOT work on this new website.
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST -
STEPS to follow
In order to access your records and "Member Centre" content you will need to activate your new user account.
- To activate your user account visit www.aacb.asn.au.
- From the homepage you can then click on “Sign in”.
- Once on the "Sign in" page, click on “Forgot username?”.
- Enter the email address that you would normally receive AACB emails on, and click “Submit”.
- You will then receive an email with your username. Please make sure to check your Junk Mail folder if it does not appear in your Inbox. If you do not receive the email please contact the AACB office for assistance.
- Once you have received your username, return to the "Sign in" page and click “Forgot password?”.
- Enter your email address again in the "Username" field to receive instructions on resetting your password. Please note that the password reset link will only work for 20 minutes, after which you will need to request a new one by completing the “Forgot password?” process again.
- Once you have set your password you can log in.
- When you log in we ask that you check that all of your contact details are up to date by accessing your user account.
In your user account page you can....
- add a profile picture,
- enter or change your contact details,
- check your membership status,
- subscribe to AACB emails,
- download invoices,
- add CPD activities, and
- download your CPD record
You can make any changes by clicking on the pen icons in each panel. Once you have updated your contact details, you can check out the new website, including the brand new "Member Centre".
When you've finished, don’t forget to logout.
We hope you enjoy the new AACB website.
If you have any problems please contact the AACB office using the contact us page.